Try Office for free...get OneNote for ever!

I recently ordered a trial for the latest Microsoft Office System (click here to order - its completely free, no credit cards or anything, totaly free.) what I didnt realise is that in the JiffyBag, they throw in a FULL version of OneNote! A FULL NO HOLDS BARRED VERSION! I have checked the CD, Help > About its the completely full version, even comes in a box! Thats saved me £156.99! If you think its a shipping mistake, my friend also ordered the trial and got a copy too!

I should point out there is a sticker on the top of the box saying "Requires Windows 2000 or Windows XP"

The Operating System King 19:32 22 Dec 03

The link goes directly to the order page, and you need a microsoft passport (Hotmail/MSN Account) to order. Or click the link on the homepage at click here

Djohn 19:34 22 Dec 03
  The Operating System King 19:36 22 Dec 03

Sorry! I cant read that well can I?!

Big Elf 19:39 22 Dec 03

I got it too. A word of warning though. I installed all the office components apart from Outlook as I didn't want to be in a position where I couldn't access my old emails when the evaluation period expired.

I evaluated it and thought very nice but not worth the money to upgrade (they must be taking the mickey) so I uninstalled it. The result was not only was Outlook trashed but also my internet connection. Fortunately I'd done a System Restore and Backups so was able to get back to where I was before I installed it.

My experience may have been a very rare problem and I must admit I was surprised but at least set a System Restore point before installing it. It is possible that because I use Word to edit my emails that that was the cause of the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…