try again to get an easy answer

nutty norm 09:27 AM 29 Apr 13

i asked the other day for an easy way to get rid of the toolbar Snap do and i got a lot of complicated answers it is there an easy way to get rid of this problem without resorting to pay someone to do the job for me, nutty norm

alanrwood 09:31 AM 29 Apr 13

You got the answers before. Sometimes there is not an easy answer to every problem.

Woolwell 13:30 PM 29 Apr 13

It may have been best to have stuck to your original thread and replied to lotvic's last question. The guidance in the link is fairly good. With an infection it is rarely simple to get rid of it.

lotvic 14:23 PM 29 Apr 13
  nutty norm 18:40 PM 29 Apr 13

Thanks to all, Hitman pro, My antivirus Bullguard says it is blocking the download it says it is a threat and also i did download the Anvisisoft which was suggested it did find a lot of junk files including the Snapdoo but it would not remove them without payment, anyway it seems to have dissapeared for the moment so i will try and keep of the website TUCOWS, FROM WERE IT ORIGINATED,did a new system restore and it seems to have worked, so at the moment i am free on the Snapdoo toolbar, Nutty norm

alanrwood 19:07 PM 29 Apr 13

TUCOWS is a very reputable and established download site.

lotvic 19:54 PM 29 Apr 13

This is what I posted on your other thread re the removal process ""You say you "cannot get it to work" Which part of the instructions on are you having problems doing?"" got on your computer after you have installed another free software or add-on that had it bundled into their installer. You should have unticked the boxes for during the install of the program that you downloaded.

Running the additional anti virus/malware/spyware programs are to make sure pc is 'clean' - after the uninstall of and the resetting of browser homepages.

There are plenty of free anti virus/malware/spyware programs, you do not have to buy one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know