trustworthy site?

geedad 22:23 21 May 11

I have come across a website (vapidsoftware), selling OEM software at greatly reduced prices. Has any member bought from this site, and if so, are they trustworthy? geedad

Nontek 22:43 21 May 11

I have never bought from this site, but I do believe they have been tested by McAvee and found to be genuine.

geedad 23:09 21 May 11

Nontek Many thanks, seems too good to be true, but I will trust them. geedad

Woolwell 23:18 21 May 11

Do you understand what OEM means? That is software to be installed on new systems. I can only find one page for a USA site. Is that the one? I cannot find an address or telephone number. What happens if there is a snag?

I wouldn't buy from them. If it seems too good to be true then it usually is.

birdface 23:29 21 May 11

Nothing I have found out about vapidsoftware would make me want to buy anything from it.

If you could actually copy and paste or give us a link to what they actually sell may help.

But at the moment I would keep my money in my pocket to be on the safe side.

lotvic 00:09 22 May 11

according to ClickHere vapidsoftware.com "receives 608 unique visitors per day, is worth $328 USD and generates $2 USD of income daily. It is given a rating of 27 out of 100, due to its low performance.. According to its IP address ... the server is hosted in Russian Federation..."

rdave13 00:12 22 May 11

Sounds like a no-no then.

lotvic 00:14 22 May 11

or even a no-no-no-never

daz60 05:56 22 May 11

All coming out of the Russian Fed,names and numbers here.

link text

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced