trust keyboard

picklsey 11:11 12 Mar 06

wonder if anyone can help me please my sons keyboard wont type its a trust cordless it is typing other than the letters i am new to this please can anyone help my hubby is not avabile at the moment to help us thank you very much

Carbonara 11:13 12 Mar 06

Try new batteries first.

picklsey 11:14 12 Mar 06

thank you but tryed that

Totally-braindead 11:15 12 Mar 06

Is it not typing at all or is it typing the wrong things, either way it could be the battery, also look at the language settings for the keyboard under control panel and see if thats been changed, it should be English UK.

ok its not that its not typing. The caricter mapping is all wrong. ie i want a pound sighne I get # if I want the @ its on the number 2 key instead of normal place. I suspect its on a USA setting instead of UK keyboard. I have been tring for days now to chang it and getting nowhere. I am using windows XP. Can you help. ps thanks mum for trying. Got the web up no problem

Totally-braindead 11:22 12 Mar 06

Yes you're right thats what it is. If you go to what I said and change it to English UK click apply that should solve it.

Totally-braindead 11:24 12 Mar 06

Sorry just had another look its Regional and Language settings not Keyboard. Or if you have the language setting at the bottom of your taskbar, click on it, select UK and that should do it as well.

picklsey 11:27 12 Mar 06

thank you all very much for your help i think we have resolved it cheers totally-braindead

thanks to all for your help all is the way it sould be so thanks very much all of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…