Trust drawing pad/digitiser

kimtrnc 09:36 23 Jan 07

Anyone know where I can buy JUST the stylus for this tablet, please. I don't need to replace the whole thing, surely?
Cheers
Kim

Gongoozler 09:48 23 Jan 07

Hi Kim, I very much doubt that you will be able to buy a replacement stylus, however it might be worth contacting Trust technical support click here?

Diemmess 09:56 23 Jan 07

- Have that feeling that all retailers, and possibly the company itself will only sell the complete outfit.

You could try email to this link
click here?

FreeCell 18:52 23 Jan 07

It's not an answer directly to your question but get a Wacom Volito 2. Works great, low price and they supply spare parts.

click here

kimtrnc 04:14 24 Jan 07

Freecell ( love your handle BTW - addicted myself) thanks for the link - yes, it looks good, but what is the tablet size? I need at least A4?

vinnyT 06:06 24 Jan 07

It's an A6 tablet.

€dstowe 07:55 24 Jan 07

Do you really need A4?

Check this first click here

Also look around the site to see what is available. We use several sizes and types of Wacom tablets and find them all excellent.

Diemmess 09:10 24 Jan 07

click here
.....it includes a survey of your perceived needs and suggests some mighty expensive top of the range versions!

The site as a whole gives full tech info of the entire range and prices from the very cheapest to - Wow!

I have one of the pre- 98 variety of pen partner, and like the look of the better stylus from the mid range onwards.

€dstowe, can you say which is the cheapest which includes the better stylus?
I assume a very large tablet is only necessary for those who wish to do freehand painting.

FreeCell 10:04 24 Jan 07

VinnyT is correct the Volito 2 is an A6 tablet.

It isn't included in €dstowe's link, guess that Wacom would rather push their more professional and much more expensive models. Intuos 3 A4 model for example is around £340.

The Volito is more suited to the hobbyist but at £27, including delivery, from Amazon it's a bargain. Read the reviews on Amazon and you'll see how well liked it is.

Look at Morgan Computers for Trust tablets to replace your existing one, if you can't find separate pen replacement. (Seem to have read of problems of pens coming apart, so maybe you are not alone in this problem.)
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…