True vector problem

silliw 21:56 25 Nov 06

I have a problem with a laptop running Zonealarm and cannot connect to the internet. If I shut Zonealarm down I have no problem. I therefore tried to uninstall Zonealarm to try to reinstall it again but I keep getting an error that True vector service cannot be uninstalled. I tried to stop the service in the administration tools but had no luck.
Can anyone offer any advise please.

chocolate cake 22:03 25 Nov 06

try this link to a message at ZA from ZA Customer Care click here

silliw 22:19 25 Nov 06

thanks Chocolate cake.

Cant really see anything in there that helps the situation. I think the issue is that ZA is only visible in the tray when the administrator is logged on. If I log on with my user account (which is an administrator type) ZA is not visible in the tray. I therefore decided to unload it using the Administrator account but cant stop the TV service. I have even tried to stop the client in Task manager but that also has no effect.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:26 25 Nov 06

Uninstall ZA in safe mode

SANTOS7 22:32 25 Nov 06

click here
there are some detailed instructions in the thread plus another link at end for a small prog that used together seems to resolve the problem..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…