True Image. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Legolas 19:58 24 Aug 03

I installed Acronis True Image and made an image of my hard drive it said it should take 5 CD,s it took 8. I decided(being the nosy impatient sort)
to format my hard drive and try out the True Image restore disks I had made.

It said it would would take 2hrs 15 mins to restore my hard drive it took about 30mins.

My computer is now back to its former state exactly as it was I am very impressed.

This will save me hours when I muck up my system as I do about once a month, highly recommended.

JIM 20:11 24 Aug 03

Sounds like your in the can with your product
which is great.

PS."I muck up my system as I do about once a month," What day would that be!.. :)

Legolas 20:13 24 Aug 03

I just read that last comment I made in my posting and I mean that True Image is highly recommended not mucking up your system once a month lol

woodchip 20:19 24 Aug 03

How did you get on with AV

woodchip 20:21 24 Aug 03

Don't want any FLAK

Legolas 20:26 24 Aug 03

I downloaded Achilles'Shield trial and it is working ok so I am happy and safe.

'Don't want any FLAK'????

woodchip 20:30 24 Aug 03

It does pop up if you start loading software and messing about with files in general. I hope you created a Rescue disc as it safeguards the MBR, and Memory etc so if you make changes it will inform you at start and you will need your Floppy ready

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…