//some 3rd party need geo

True Image Deluxe

Rhuddlan 19:02 18 Feb 04

When using this handy piece of software, I wanted to create an image of my hard disk and when I get to volume 4, half way through a message appears saying that the opearation cannot continue, because an application associated with it is being used, when I press OK, the program shuts down and I have to start all over again, and when I put the volume 4 cd into the drive, a message appears saying that the file is corrupted, any ideas? Rhuddlan.

I've used this and other Image programs without any problems - most run from DOS when taking an Image of the Primary drive.

As true Image runs from within windows, I would suggest that you shutdown any progs that may be running prior to using True Image.

Another tip, if you have enough room on other partitions or a second HD, is to make the image in CD size 'chunks' to the HD first (it'll be quicker), then burn to CD later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…