True Image 7 - Explore Image help required

chugby 16:37 17 Oct 04

Have a full hard disk backup image on dvd created by TI7 which I want to explore. The Manual states the full image needs to be restored on the hard disk to enable this. I then used Pinnacle to copy the three DVD's to a folder on my C: drive.
Unfortunatly when I then try to explore this folder on the harddrive using TI7 it states image corrupted and also does not appear to pick up *.TIB files used by Acronis.

I suspect I am not copying correctly as the DVD image has been verified as ok. Any ideas?

Run AMD 1.2 with WinME, 512RAM.

absent 18:11 17 Oct 04

I use TI7 but create the image on another hard drive. However I have noticed posts with similar problems to yours that have been solved by creating a TI secure zone on your hard drive to restore the image in.

chugby 20:12 17 Oct 04

thanks for reply & will try secure zone tip.
Also think I will get another harddrive in due course, probably safer in long run.

chugby 20:24 22 Oct 04

dont seem to have the option to restore by DVD back-up to the Secure-Zone, only the C: drive is shown as an available partition (the secure-zone not shown at all). Have tried the program from Windows and also the bootable rescue disk but makes no difference. Any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…