trouble with a worm win32:mytob-bk

H4MRX 18:39 04 Jun 05

i have a mytob-bk worm running around sending emails to people.i have tried scanning with mcafee virus scan 9.0 . but no joy . also i have tried a2squared but still no joy.also with the help of mcafee ran a dos based virus scan sdat4490 . but still the worm sends out emails . can anyone help PLEASE .H4MRX

pj123 19:02 04 Jun 05

Have a look here and see if there is anything to help. You will have to scroll right down to the bottom to get to the removal instructions.

click here

palinka 19:05 04 Jun 05

You could try Trend micro's website whrere there is info about this worm - click here - I receive weekly info from them but I haven't checked out this particular link. I'm sure others will provide you with a link to a "cure".

palinka 19:09 04 Jun 05

typing MYTOB into the PCA archive search produced this click here.

H4MRX 18:00 05 Jun 05

thankyou all for your help . downloaded dats , micro trend and avast . ran all mcafee , trend and avast all at the same time . took a while but stamped on the little worms head good and proper i hope . find out in a few days if i have a clean bill of health . once again thankyou . H4MRX .

H4MRX 18:01 05 Jun 05

thankyou all for your help . downloaded dats , micro trend and avast . ran all mcafee , trend and avast all at the same time . took a while but stamped on the little worms head good and proper i hope . find out in a few days if i have a clean bill of health . once again thankyou . H4MRX .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…