trouble with photo prog

bowl 23:04 26 Jan 05

Hi I used to have a canon printer and have changed it for a HP and now the easy photo prog installed will not work the message says no supported printer found any ideas please as I like the easy photo prog thanks

johnnyrocker 23:31 26 Jan 05

i would think canon and hp would not have a chance of collaboration what does your new printer offer you by way of accessories?

johnny.

Andsome 08:40 27 Jan 05

If you are trying to use a Canon program with a HP printer, I think you will be out of luck, or have I misunderstood the question?

jack 09:03 27 Jan 05

Concur with all
Printer Specific software will generally not perform with other makes.

Get your self any one of many 'proper ' Photo editing progs - Some are free for the example
The Gimp.
Or sport out for Roxio Photo Suite
or Paint Shop Prop
or any of the Serif series
Lots to choose from
But as a starter dont go for Photo Shop
costs lots of Dosh and a very steep learning curve

BRYNIT 09:56 27 Jan 05

It may be that you need to checked print setup in the program is set to HP printer

ventanas 10:09 27 Jan 05

I have this program for my Canon inkjet. There are three other printers install on this machine. The drop down printer list within Easy Photo Print only shows the Canon inkjet. It would seem therefore that you have to have a Canon printer to use this program.

oldal 11:37 27 Jan 05

You can use IRFANVIEW for printing photographs it will use, as far as I am aware, any printer and its free ! See click here

2neat 12:35 27 Jan 05

or bonusprint for printing photos

bowl 23:19 27 Jan 05

Thanks for all your comments the reason I like this prog is the face lightening button as a lot of faces seem dark as I am still learnig

bowl

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…