Trouble logging on to PC Advisor

THOMASIO 18:48 01 Sep 04

I am having trouble logging on to PC Advisor website over the past few days being advised there is a server error, I use Wanadoo. Anyone else having a similar a problem ?

Forum Editor 19:05 01 Sep 04

as a result of work that's in hand to move the databases to a dedicated server. We're doing what we can, but the work is complex, and it isn't easy to do it while the site is running - as you can imagine.

Be assured that we don't like it any more than you do, and we'll try hard to get things running more smoothly as soon as possible.

THOMASIO 19:21 01 Sep 04

Thank you for your prompt response. Keep up the good work.

Simon_P 19:27 01 Sep 04

But to be fair and also taking into account that as mentioned by the FE there is work on going at present.

I find that other sites that I use that have a very large number of members (almost 150,000 less clone accounts in this case) are also slow, there are relatively few problems apart from the upload being a little slow, and maybe frustrating.

This site in my opinion is still one of the best to be a member of.
There must be thousands of year’s worth of PC help experience here, and it’s worth the wait.

Andybear 20:36 01 Sep 04

I agree with you. This is a brilliant forum and I've learnt a lot simply by reading through the threads. It's worth putting up with some slowness.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…