Trouble with burnt DVDs

I have burnt DVDs 100s of times but on this occasion when I put it my TV DVD player it says the disc is blank. I have tried 3 different discs, all do the same. When I put the discs in the PC they play fine. I am not doing anything different than I have ever done!! Any ideas please?

eedcam 14:08 10 Jun 07

Have you changed format either - R /+R or Rw's or disc manufacturer even that can throw some players

Simple answer is no, like I said I have changed nothing. My DVD player is ok too because it plays other discs before anyone asks!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:46 10 Jun 07

Settings changed?

Disk not finalised.

None of the above!! Totally baffling me.

skidzy 18:32 10 Jun 07

Is this the same brand but a new set of discs,for example a new spindle of discs ?

What software are you using to burn ?

Same batch of discs, and I am using Nero which I always have. It burns ok because I can view it on the PC just not the DVD player. And the discs ARE compatible with the DVD player thats why I have them.

skidzy 18:50 10 Jun 07

Sounds a little strange daz but does sound like the disc is not finalised as mentioned earlier.

You sure Nero is not set to open session,sorry i dont use Nero but i think that is what it is called.

eedcam 18:59 10 Jun 07

OK to eliminate nero download Imgburn freebie and burn with that its a better burner .As for all the same I have discs all the same etc etc but though they always play on my dvd player now and then one wont play on another player

Thanks for everyones input I will just have to put it down to 'one of those things'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…