Trouble with burnt DVDs

I have burnt DVDs 100s of times but on this occasion when I put it my TV DVD player it says the disc is blank. I have tried 3 different discs, all do the same. When I put the discs in the PC they play fine. I am not doing anything different than I have ever done!! Any ideas please?

eedcam 14:08 10 Jun 07

Have you changed format either - R /+R or Rw's or disc manufacturer even that can throw some players

Simple answer is no, like I said I have changed nothing. My DVD player is ok too because it plays other discs before anyone asks!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:46 10 Jun 07

Settings changed?

Disk not finalised.

None of the above!! Totally baffling me.

skidzy 18:32 10 Jun 07

Is this the same brand but a new set of discs,for example a new spindle of discs ?

What software are you using to burn ?

Same batch of discs, and I am using Nero which I always have. It burns ok because I can view it on the PC just not the DVD player. And the discs ARE compatible with the DVD player thats why I have them.

skidzy 18:50 10 Jun 07

Sounds a little strange daz but does sound like the disc is not finalised as mentioned earlier.

You sure Nero is not set to open session,sorry i dont use Nero but i think that is what it is called.

eedcam 18:59 10 Jun 07

OK to eliminate nero download Imgburn freebie and burn with that its a better burner .As for all the same I have discs all the same etc etc but though they always play on my dvd player now and then one wont play on another player

Thanks for everyones input I will just have to put it down to 'one of those things'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac