trouble with Belkin routers

specsboy 10:56 16 Mar 09

I'm having real problems with my Belkin G+ Mimo router..(the 2nd one Ive had!)..I keep losing the signal..or the router goes down completely..and I have to unplug it..Ive been in touch with Belkin and taken the lastest firmware on board..its the same problem I had with the 1st G+mimo (which in the end "died" completely)..its so unreliable..hangs up when my son is using his PS3..stops in the middle of downloads.I'm well within range of the router..
I'd appreciate any help..or if anyone can tell me of a more reliable router...I'm no pc expert!...I have windows XP on my pc and Vista on my lap top..I'm on Virgin broadband and cable telephone

Audio~~Chip 00:07 24 Mar 09

connection is dropping out hence cutting out you wireless signal ? have you had problems going to random pages for a few mins without issues. Then look at possible spyware infections or viruses. Trust me when I say Norton, McAfee or PC Medic will not detect a number of this spyware infections if their their.

Run something like Malwarebytes which I had used to shift out some bad stuff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…