Tropical Fish Screen Saver

John 01:11 08 Feb 04

A few nights ago I notice on one of the TV Shopping channels a CD showing a great screen saver of various tropical fish.

It seemed a great idea for relaxing and transforming the TV or Monitor.

Does anyone know where I can get a download of this programme.

John

Djohn 01:13 08 Feb 04

click here This is one of the better ones. I have it and it really does look realistic. j.

Gaz 25 01:37 08 Feb 04

LOL. Might just build a cheap computer with a decent VGA card just to look at them.

Gaz 25 01:37 08 Feb 04

I am boring, I have no background with XP Pro. The default.

It makes XP far faster at loading.

windowman 08:21 08 Feb 04

I have the same screensaver as Djohn and its stunning and worth every penny.

Stuartli 08:48 08 Feb 04

But surely water and electricity is a very dangerous mix...:-))

John 10:50 08 Feb 04

Very many thanks folks, I am just in the process of downloading the one Djohn, and windowman sugested. Now I realy really relax.

Anytime you want a lively swim Stuartli, you are very welcome.

John

AubreyS 11:03 08 Feb 04

The Windows XP Plus disk comes with the Aquarium screen saver, but the tight wad's only give you 3 fish, you have to pay for more.

Forum Editor 11:48 08 Feb 04

a 21" high resolution screen running Djohn's version of this screensaver in my office, and I can confirm that it's astonishingly realistic. I was not in favour at first, but was talked into it by a (female) colleague, and now I'm hooked (ouch!).

Megatyte 12:36 08 Feb 04

From SereneScreen website..

"The 3 fish demo in the XP Plus! Pack and our full 7 fish version are two separate programs. Jim Sachs, the creator of the Marine Aquarium screen saver is not affiliated with Microsoft and does not receive a dime from sales of the XP Plus! Pack. Some time ago, Microsoft spotted our Marine Aquarium and was so impressed at the way the program utilizes Microsoft's Direct 3D technology they contacted Jim who agreed to create a 3 fish version as a show piece for the XP Plus! Pack. In return, Jim's product is exposed to millions of XP users who can purchase the full Deluxe Marine Aquarium if they are so inclined."

AH

hugh-265156 15:11 08 Feb 04

i keep fish and the most realistic i have tried is this goldfish one click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…