troj_revop.a keeps coming back

dawnyworld 22:04 16 May 04

hi again i have a virus as above ive run the trend update an fix as im useing pccillin but this stupid virus keeps comeing back any ideas

thx DW

dawnyworld 22:18 16 May 04

romanab 22:22 16 May 04

You could try turning off system restore, my computer>system information>system restore>tick the box. Reboot, run scan and remove virus, reboot then turn system restore back on.

hope this helps.

mikef. 22:23 16 May 04

Disable system restore, run scan again, reboot, and then re enable system Restore. That's where it Will be sitting.

stalion 22:29 16 May 04

try here click here insructions on how to remove it.Regards

woodchip 22:35 16 May 04

It obviously not been removed when you think it as, it's hiding on your hard drive somewhere

dawnyworld 22:56 16 May 04

right tryed them not in registry were its suposed to be :(

woodchip i think your right but how do i find it ??

stalion 23:08 16 May 04

if you can quarantine this with pc cillin does it not tell you where to find it?.Regards

woodchip 23:11 16 May 04

Are you loading it back on from a backup of some sort, from disc's or from another drive

dawnyworld 23:58 16 May 04

pccillin tells you were it is and deletes it but when pc restarted it reapeard several times .

ive just download a programme called hijack this

wich when run came up with a load of suspect registry keys so i deleted the ones wich didnt look right and it seems to have cured it from reloading

how now will i find if its backed up somewere else as ive run a few virus checkers and get the all clear .

stalion 00:04 17 May 04

the post I gave you earlier was to remove it from the registry.You will have to see if it stays clear or not lets hope so.Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…