trojon aurora

picklsey 08:31 07 Jun 05

i have tried all the things i have to remove this(m/soft antispy..adaware...spybot)tried in safe mode turned off system restore not getting anywhere any help with this please.

Diodorus Siculus 08:50 07 Jun 05

Stinger? click here
McAfee Inc.

Andsome 08:51 07 Jun 05

Try this

click here

picklsey 09:41 07 Jun 05

thanks for reply,s stinger didn,t do it there seems to be a problem getting a2 says they will send email with code still not recieved it some 2 hours ago.tried to get it earlier.will be offline for a while but please put any suggestions you have on and i will try later,i think there is a problem with aol and a2.xphome sp2.thanks for all help.

Aspman 10:20 07 Jun 05

I had Ewido recommended to me to remove this one but I never got the chance to try it.

click here

If you try it and it works post a reply please.

picklsey 10:51 07 Jun 05

aspman my hubby will try it when he gets in thank you he will let u know how he gets on

Mike D 12:16 07 Jun 05

I had this on one of the PCs at work. I tried everything to no avail, then I noticed a programme "ADI" (sorry can't remember full name)on the system. A search on Google gave me their web site and a link to a removal tool. I have been without popups and spurious websites for over a week now.

Good luck
MIke

picklsey 12:34 07 Jun 05

hubby will look at this later thank you for ur help let u know how he gets on

picklsey 04:49 08 Jun 05

thanks for your reply,s,i never got the chance to try any of the suggestions went to try and fix this morning and the pc would only boot to a blank desktop (ie wallpaper no programs)luckily i had got acronis true image last week and decided it was my only option left, tried it and it appears to have worked a treat.once again thanks the suggestions above should come in handy if i ever get hit with this again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…