Trojan.PWS .....lots of em

dumbgirl 07:36 11 Apr 06

I have Trojan.PWS.Tanspy on my computer somewhere, when I run spyware, it freezes when it comes to this file. When I restart computer, and scan again, it freezes at a new Trojan. PWS...these are what I have come up with so far: Tanspy, PWSteal.agent.c PWS.fulbiz PWS.sagi all have Trojan before them, how can I get rid of them?

Diodorus Siculus 08:06 11 Apr 06

click here best to stay with one thread.

ade.h 16:51 11 Apr 06

Emsisoft A-squared Free is excellent at removing Trojans.

griffon 56 17:59 11 Apr 06

Agree with ade.h. A-Squared is available from click here. Try also Hijackthis from
click here and post the log it generates on PC Advisors Malware Removal Forum. Ad-Aware Personal from click here and Spybot S&D from click here are also very good and safe to use.

They're easy to use and fairly self-explanatory.

A good general cleaner is CCleaner from click here which gets rid of all unnecessary files and resolves conflicts. Best of luck.

skidzy 21:03 11 Apr 06

Just to add to the sound advice given by ade.h and griffon 56 try running Ewido click here

dumbgirl 21:28 11 Apr 06

I finally was able to get rid of them...went to housecall and downloaded trendmicro...found all of them in my recycler...thanks for the help

skidzy 23:37 11 Apr 06

Please do not forget to tick resolved,this thread may help others in the future.
Thankyou.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…