Trojan.PWS .....lots of em

dumbgirl 07:36 11 Apr 06

I have Trojan.PWS.Tanspy on my computer somewhere, when I run spyware, it freezes when it comes to this file. When I restart computer, and scan again, it freezes at a new Trojan. PWS...these are what I have come up with so far: Tanspy, PWSteal.agent.c PWS.fulbiz PWS.sagi all have Trojan before them, how can I get rid of them?

Diodorus Siculus 08:06 11 Apr 06

click here best to stay with one thread.

ade.h 16:51 11 Apr 06

Emsisoft A-squared Free is excellent at removing Trojans.

griffon 56 17:59 11 Apr 06

Agree with ade.h. A-Squared is available from click here. Try also Hijackthis from
click here and post the log it generates on PC Advisors Malware Removal Forum. Ad-Aware Personal from click here and Spybot S&D from click here are also very good and safe to use.

They're easy to use and fairly self-explanatory.

A good general cleaner is CCleaner from click here which gets rid of all unnecessary files and resolves conflicts. Best of luck.

skidzy 21:03 11 Apr 06

Just to add to the sound advice given by ade.h and griffon 56 try running Ewido click here

dumbgirl 21:28 11 Apr 06

I finally was able to get rid of them...went to housecall and downloaded trendmicro...found all of them in my recycler...thanks for the help

skidzy 23:37 11 Apr 06

Please do not forget to tick resolved,this thread may help others in the future.
Thankyou.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch