TROJAN WAR!

yattonharrytoo 14:18 19 Jan 08

Help please,
We have two computers, mine is the admin one, we are linked by the best wireless router we could afford.

My husband was having problems yesteday with his computer and after running Spybot I found he had 4 Trojans.

Spybot is also on my computer, so the other computer's Spybot tells me that I cannot isolate etc. the trojan's unless I get into an administrative zone? or capacity or like. I cannot see how this is done at all, and so we remain with these known Trojans and not being able to heal or delete them. Our computers are not linked to share printers or like, would that have something to do with this query please?

Many thanks for help,

birdface 17:10 19 Jan 08

If Spybot is the best Anti-Spyware program that you have.You might need something a bit better.A Squared or SuperantiSpyware.Can he not sign in as Administrator or change the account to administrator.I would have thought that would be a must for downloading different programs.Will the scan run in safe mode,that may get rid of the problem.And if it finds anything and deletes it.Run C Cleaner before you re-boot the computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5