trojan virus

podlod 12:54 16 Nov 07

Hi again, I have tried to remove a virus and everyone I go to never come back to me on other sites? this is the second time I have asked about this prob I have with this virus on this site.
I have the virus called trojan.peed.gen and for love or money I cannot remove!! Please is there someone out there that can tell me in SIMPLE terms on how to remove it step by step, I ask you becaus it has now infected 2 areas on my drives P L E A S E !

FungusBoggieman 13:03 16 Nov 07

click here
download bitdefender ru nit it should remove it

hiwatt 13:04 16 Nov 07

click here
This trojan remover should do it hopefully.

Andsome 13:06 16 Nov 07
  Andsome 13:08 16 Nov 07

hiwatt

The website that your link leads to gets a RED WARNING from Site Advisor.

hiwatt 13:23 16 Nov 07

Oops.What does that mean?Thanks.

Andsome 14:26 16 Nov 07

The website that your link leads to gets a RED WARNING from Site Advisor.

click here

This is a small program that sits in the corner of the screen and flashes up a warning about dangerous sites. Get the free version.

podlod 14:38 16 Nov 07

Thanks for returning to me so prompt,
My anti virus I use at the moment is Bit Defender and I have run the anti virus a few times and it will just not clear, it says disinfection failed and move failed, I have reported the prob to them but I am still awaiting an answer, no joy.
I tried a link but when I tried to download a box came up and said` filepicker was unexpectedly closed by windows? what is filepicker????Please help as this is driving me to distraction.oh and by the way I cant save the report as my notepad refuses to appear when I try to save?

p;3 14:53 16 Nov 07

you did take note of the contents of the second link in andsom's ' click here?

of interest do you do P2P stuff on there

try
click here free for home users
and
click here

free for private use
fully update and run each on full deep scans

plus an on line scan from click here

see what they report?

podlod 09:54 17 Nov 07

Hi Marg, I have tried TREND Secure house call and 2 others to run a check on my pc but they came up clear?
I tried Ansome advice link and Macaffy came up, I have never been to that site before?
Having a bit of a prob with booting up in safe mode though, cant get to grips with it?

Probabilitydrive 10:11 17 Nov 07

On boot-up keep tapping the F8 key. This will get you into safe mode.click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…