Trojan problem?

Kenneth-266656 16:24 25 Jan 06

Went to go on net yesterday and got page cannot be displayed for my isp (BT Yahoo Broadband). It kept on doing this so went on the BT broadband help desk and ran a system health check - after a couple of minutes up came a Norton AV dialog box informing that I had the 'Download Trojan' - Can't fix. Checked to see if update had anything new, although the previous evening they hadn't.
Couldn't get any response other than message that connection could not be made. Ran full system check on AV - clear. Ran Ad-aware - clear. Spoke to local engineer who told me that he already had one machine in with this problem and that it was a serious. In desperation tried BT help desk again this afternoon - was given clear check. Repeated on email check and again was given clear. Tried the net and got straight on - one test email waiting for me among the others.
Trojans don't just dissapear do they? Is this some spoof - has anyone else had anything like this?

Gongoozler 16:37 25 Jan 06

Try Asquared, this is a free dedicated Trojan detection tool click here.

Gongoozler 16:39 25 Jan 06

Sorry - the English version could be easier to understand click here

rawprawn 16:45 25 Jan 06

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]
Recomended by the best in the business.Nellie2

rawprawn 16:54 25 Jan 06

click here
Sorry made a mess of the first link, I think this one will work.

rawprawn 16:56 25 Jan 06

Doh !!!
Download click here
Update
click here

Kenneth-266656 09:57 26 Jan 06

Many thanks to all - have downloaded Trojan Hunter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…