//some 3rd party need geo

Trojan problem

Bodice 19:30 13 May 05

my brother is running win me, he has broadband internet provided by blueyonder, i put mcafee 2004 internet security, spyware doctor and adware on his pc, everything seemed to be running ok then two days later he had trojans on his pc, it read some application are not responding you may need to restart your pc or reinstall the programs, i ran the viruscan and it acknowledged 7 viruses of which it deleted two, my problem is that when i tried to get rid of the rest it said that they couldnt be deleted cleaned or quarentined, also it said that the trojans were copywrited on c drive, how do i get rid of them???????

961 19:40 13 May 05

Install Spyware search and destroy, Spywareblaster, A squared, and Trojan Hunter. All free. You also need a firewall, suggest Zone Alarm.

For each of the viruses you will be able to find a removal tool at most of the virus checker sites if you type "remove xxx" into google

Take your time. It may be a pain but in the end you will get there.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:48 13 May 05

a2 click here

excellant for trojans

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…