Trojan info pls

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:36 15 Nov 03

Hi was running defrag when AVG residebt shield poped up with Trojan Droper swicer.A detected
in c/:windows/application data/LYSHOODF.EXE ran a scan and it said it cleaned it by healing but didnt put it in vault so what it done with the exe. file? and i cant find info on this Trojan any 1 have any?

lozzer2 14:44 15 Nov 03

hi- sorry about thread-jacking, but the other half is having Trojan/AVG related probs. may be similar- it briefly comes up with the resident shield screen mentioning a Trojan present, then the computer bombs and he can do nothing with it. advice please?

recap 15:42 15 Nov 03

Do you have a trojan scan program? If not then click here for an online one.

Boot up in safe mode and see if you can track it down from their.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 20:15 15 Nov 03

Hi, thx recap, i just ran the scan and it came back all clear im at a loss how this got on my pc im always carefull what i download and scan everything and always update my stuff i wanted info on this trojan as i cant find any ,for possible side affects.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 20:29 15 Nov 03

I have something called winoldap running in ctrl/alt/del box i clicked shut down and it said windows couldnt shgut this down automatically with suggests it a dos proggy so what i do ? it closed now but cant find anythin called winoldap on pc.

recap 20:42 15 Nov 03

I have AVG running on my computer and it doesn't show anything about any Trojans but, when I ran the online scan it told me that AVG had one. It shows as Trojan downloader CLISPRI.a that is found in c:\Windows\Appsdata\Abbs.exe

I can expand Appsdata by clicking on the plus sign, but as soon as I try to open it by the folder icon the above message pups up. I have tried the heal option but nothing happens. I will have to look further to se how I can get rid of this.

Like you I am also careful with what I download and do regular virus scans, but most anti-virus scans don't (in my experience) stop Trojans.

keenan 20:46 15 Nov 03

Try seeing if its listed here click here

recap 20:58 15 Nov 03

Thanks for the link keenan, no joy though it's not listed, so I don't know what it is or were it came from.

canard 00:05 16 Nov 03

Thanks for the trojan scan url- VERY useful.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 01:45 16 Nov 03

The only thing i can think of and downloaded was a big AVG update 1.5mb or about today and it didnt go funny till then.

hugh-265156 01:49 16 Nov 03

last update 14th nov for me was a biggie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…