Trojan Info?

Rtus 21:14 27 Jan 03

2 trojans on a unit I have to upgrade AVG found ..Throjan horse Downloader.small ...and Multirunner.1 Any info welcome thanks..

JoeC 22:00 27 Jan 03

Downloader.small and Multirunner into Google gets many hits....... : }

Rtus 22:56 27 Jan 03

I did..and it doesnt reveal much a few dont even connect..thats why I asked here ..This unit didnt have any Anti v on it (No comment needed on that)but its not one of my regulars..I will pop AVG on it when I finish.. the symptoms where slow to start..No mouse contols of left click menu's control panel freezes if attempting to thin overloaded progs out.. No ISP/Ie5 browser all-though it was on there. and sectors on Hard drive reported as Bad..and continuing to climb in number.

JoeC 09:06 28 Jan 03

for downloader.small plus there was a post by someone the other day about it. click here

JoeC 09:08 28 Jan 03
  Rtus 09:25 29 Jan 03

Been so busy havent even had time to be here.. got the infoo Ta .. the second one is a utility ..not the trojan im looking for info on unless it was downloaded with it ? Ill have to check.. thanks anyway.. AVG reports (dos-ver)resides in C:\prog~1\winzip\wzbeta32.exe = trojan horse- multirunner.1 ..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…