Trojan horses / Help needed

Bike-it 10:37 26 May 07

I have just run AVG anti virus programme and it has found five trojan horses they are,
1.Trojan horse PSW Generic4 KTX Three of this type of infected file was found.
2.Trojan horse Downloader Generic4 DEM
3.Trojan horse Generic3.ANV
I have done a google search for some info on how to delete or fix these items but it only found pctools which was no help at all.
I am using AVG anti virus, AVG anti spyware, Adaware se personal, superantispyware free version, CC cleaner, any help would be great.

missingit 10:44 26 May 07
  Bike-it 10:55 26 May 07

Whenever i click the link where am i supposed to go to, there are a lot of items there. only new to all this stuff.

VoG II 11:16 26 May 07

Try running a-squared click here

p;3 18:18 26 May 07

have you fully updated and run ALL the programs you say you have got on FULL DEEP scans? superantispyware is normaly good at picking up stuff

you could also try an on line scan from

click here

if that lot fails you may wish to go to

click here get registered ther and get them to help you to clean up::))

p;3 18:22 26 May 07

I would also suggest that the link in missingits post is not really helpful for you as you need really specific guidance

try fully updating then running each scan on full deep scan

are you on win xp sp2 and with system restore enabled? and dial up or BB? and do you know from where you may have gotten these unwanted guests?

Monoux 19:13 26 May 07

Funny enough my AVG warned this morning of the prsence of Trojan horse PSW Generic4 KTX as mentioned above. This appeaere when I ran Spy Bot. In the warning box one of the options was heal, clicked that and problem solved. I hope !!

Bike-it 19:19 26 May 07

i have just looked at the infected files in the AVG virus vault and they seem to have been deleted is my system ok or is it still infected.

p;3 20:51 26 May 07

click here try running a scan from trend

have you also run deep full scans with the other programs as suggested?

Bike-it 22:58 26 May 07

I ran the trend scan it found three items which it deleted, i also ran all the other programmes in deep scan mode and i deleted any thing it found.

p;3 23:14 26 May 07

suggest, check for updates then run everthing again on full deep scans ; see if they run clear?

what cannot also harm to do is to get a log checked out on the malaware forum as linked above to make sure all IS gone ; if you are on win xp sp2 you do have system restore enabled I presume? as you are a beginner getting a log checked out might not be a bad idea for you to be on the safe side::))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…