//some 3rd party need geo

trojan horse update

Leslie-212488 21:09 13 Feb 04

called stsrtpage.dj
i ran spybot s&D ver 2.1 from the magzine found lots of spyware and adware like dialers ect, which it removed, but spybot stopped half way.
spybots keeps stopping half way and the only way to exit it is to ctrl alt del, and end task
therefore spybot does not ever get to the trojan.
HELP

johnnyrocker 21:14 13 Feb 04

have you got latest updates? what is your os? how many other programs running at the same time.

johnny.

gudgulf 21:39 13 Feb 04

click here

Try this and then make sure you update and run Spyboy again.Also try Adaware from Lavasoft.

If you have a lot of spyware/adware on your system it may well be some of this that is stopping Spyot from completing.

gudgulf 21:39 13 Feb 04

click here

Try this and then make sure you update and run Spyboy again.Also try Adaware from Lavasoft.

If you have a lot of spyware/adware on your system it may well be some of this that is stopping Spybot from completing.

canute44 21:42 13 Feb 04

Is Spybot stopping or is it doing what it does in my case - simply the display pauses for 30-60 seconds and then reactivates and catches up. I disregard this quirk. Spybot also causes an error as it closes, but clicking on Ok does nothing but close Spybot so I don't worry about it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…