trojan horse dropper.bridge.A

johnnyrocker 22:17 03 Aug 04

a friend of mine has become infected with this and spy bot adaware stinger avg either do not find it or if they do cant remove it any ideas?

johnny,

stalion 22:21 03 Aug 04

this is good for trojans click here

VoG II 22:22 03 Aug 04
  johnnyrocker 23:16 03 Aug 04

cheers stalion it found 27 renamed 19 my question is how could so many get on if running spybot adaware etc.

johnny.

stalion 23:52 03 Aug 04

I really do not know how so many get through but the program you have just used is the bees knees.
Regards

johnnyrocker 00:05 04 Aug 04

your not wrong because of my friends results i got it and so far it has found and re named 7 and i run spyware blaster adaware spy bot daily.

johnny.

stalion 00:13 04 Aug 04

It saved me from a re-install about two months ago after finding 75 entries and I have norton,adaware,spywareblaster installed.I can only assume most of the bad entries were on the computer before installing these.Regards

johnnyrocker 00:17 04 Aug 04

well thats now two happy bunnies and one that thought he had all bases covered and was proved wrong but cheers for the site will always be used.

cheers.

johnny

johnnyrocker 00:19 04 Aug 04

cheers stalion and not to forget vog for input and ticked, might add now and again to help newbies or less familiar users cheers.

johnny.

stalion 00:22 04 Aug 04

it is updated weekly so do not forget to download afresh now and then.All the best

johnnyrocker 00:27 04 Aug 04

nice one guv and again cheers,

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now