trojan horse!!!!

newgee 11:34 11 Feb 03

can any 1 help me i keep getting my antivirus (AVG antivirus) alert message up when online its happend once yesturday and 2 times today 1 after the other within the space of 20 mins and all the time its the same thing it says Trojan Horse Downloader.Small i know its a virus but why 3 times in less than 24hrs and is it a bad virus ???am i just being unlucky and keep running into the little *!@:????

galatic door 13:29 11 Feb 03

tried to delete it yet?

Octoz 13:50 11 Feb 03

I run Norton AV and once disconnected my broadband connection. NAV was still telling me that someone had tried to access the computer with a trojan!

newgee 19:34 11 Feb 03

it did do that once sayed it was there but didnt find anything but the other 2 times it was detected and deleted by AGV antivirus... i used norton at one point but was recomended to use AGV..

StellaArtois63 23:05 11 Feb 03

I have been known to spend many hours on the net and my Norton alert messenger is always alerting me to an attack from a Trojan Horse. Personally I was a tad worried at first but after a while I read some info from the symantec web site and wasnt to bothered about them after that. I usually find at the weekends I get alerted mostly, so now I have turned the alert reminder off. Its peace of mind to think its working though.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:14 11 Feb 03

Not wishing to cast aspersions but these diallers usually try to land if one visits sites of a *cough* dubious nature such as Pr0N, Warez, Kazaa and Hackz n'Crakz sites etc. ;-)))

StellaArtois63..unless Norton specifically states so you are merely getting 'handshakes' not trojans.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…