trojan help

apartridge 20:33 11 Aug 04

when i run AVG6.0 it says ive got these infected files trojan horse downloader istbar.4.0 and trojan horse dialer.10.z but its says it cant get rid of them can anyone tell me or show me how too many thanxs

Androcles 20:46 11 Aug 04

Download this click here
Anti-Trojan, Anti-Worm, Anti-Dialer and Anti-Spyware all in one! A2 (a-squared) Malware Scanner and Remover Software If you're running XP turn off system restore first,then run the scanner/remover.Don't forget to turn on System restore.Regards.PS.It's free.

Androcles 10:34 12 Aug 04

apartridge,its better to keep the communications in the forum,I don't check my email very often.And its no pain. Click on start on the task bar,click all programs,rest the cursor on accessories,then system tools,then click system restore.When system restore comes up,on the left hand side you will see system restore settings
click on this,when the panel comes up tick the box "turn off system restore" don't forget to turn it back on after the scan.Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…