Trojan Found

ACOLYTE 12:23 02 Dec 04

My Scanner found PSW.BANKER.6.F Trojan in one of my games,now the game as been on the system about 4 months and has no contact with web,its not an on line game,i scanned before with my full scan and found nothing then this shows up out of the blue have done a search for it but come back empty,it is in the virus vault now with a size of 12 MB! so i think i would have remembered dloading it.any one heard of this or have info on it.

JoeC 12:28 02 Dec 04
  ACOLYTE 12:34 02 Dec 04

So this is why its been sat there for months on my xp machine it doesnt function on nt machines,but why has it only just been found.Do you think i should look at removal instructions as it in the virus vault already,and im running AVG 7 would thhe removal instructions be the same for it.

JoeC 12:37 02 Dec 04

( and it is distant memory ) from when I ran AVG, you should be able to delete it from the virus vault.

ACOLYTE 12:43 02 Dec 04

Thx, have just done a search of my system for the files it creates and didnt find any so it looks like it didnt kick in so to speak,this is a mystery how it got on there like i said the game was installed of a cd rom i brought from shop.

ACOLYTE 13:00 02 Dec 04

This is getting silly,i have just ran an online scan with house call,and that says i have 10 infected files

JAVA FEMAD.B, 4 of these apparently

JAVA BYTEVER.A-1, 4 of theses as well

JAVA BYTEVER.A ,2 of these

surley avg cant be that bad that i get all these
infected files.

ACOLYTE 13:11 02 Dec 04

I installed sun java update recently does any one think these files are associated with that,and do they need deleting.

ACOLYTE 14:28 02 Dec 04

No joy from trend support they wont help unless im using one of there products,got email back telling me where to buy,and to contact the local retailer who sold it me.

Anyone?

JoeC 15:41 02 Dec 04

it is a free 30 trial ( fully functional ) of a trojan remover.

click here

ACOLYTE 15:46 02 Dec 04

I already run this app and that didnt find these either.

JoeC 15:51 02 Dec 04

2nd entry by " Searcher "

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…