trojan

yorkieman 17:51 19 Mar 07

please someone i have a trojan horse called trojan horse lop ax i cannot get rid of it. avg wont get rid of it, please help

VoG II 17:54 19 Mar 07

Try running these

Superantispyware click here

AVG Antispyware click here

yorkieman 17:57 19 Mar 07

hi have run avg it finds it but wont heal or remove it .avg pops up every few min saying its found it

birdface 18:02 19 Mar 07

Trojan's you normally need Anti-Spyware to remove them.Any of those 2 Click here's that Vog gave you should get rid of it,1st one seems to be the best,

p;3 18:12 19 Mar 07

an antivirus program will only remove or detect certain things; you do need to follow vog's suggestion ; and to do that it will take you some time to download and fully update then run full scans

p;3 00:52 21 Mar 07

as it is now wednesday does one assume the computer has now been completley taken over by this infection?

p;3 07:36 21 Mar 07

and by the by...if the comp is infected I presume you are not using to send e mails?

Andsome 08:46 21 Mar 07

Also download and run A Squared free

yorkieman 10:05 21 Mar 07

sorry for not getting back but had to go away for a few days (hospital) i downloaded superantispware and ran it, so far it seems to have done the trick thanks everyone for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…