//some 3rd party need geo

Trojan?

daivey 04:41 06 Apr 04

Hello all,

I thinks its more than likely that Ive got a Trojan virus infecting my pc.
The day before yesterday my antiviral software (antivir) picked it up, and as it was infecting a system file I selected the option to wipe rather than delete the file.

Now yesterday I received a hotmail out of office reply from someones address listed on a page I was browsing that day, with the usual 're:is this your password / mother / girlfriend taking it from behind' kind of subject line...
So obviously its still there somewhere only a new search turns up nothing. I cant find any update files on the anitvir homepage, is there any other software you can recommend that can track it down? (not Mcafee preferably).

Oh and also, could it be the same virus thats causing pageing file probelms? (see threads from a few days back).

Many thanks once again

Diodorus Siculus 08:02 06 Apr 04

The message you received is more than likely a spam email. If you are concerned, try houseCall: click here

spuds 11:33 06 Apr 04

Some further help and check click here

keith-236785 13:14 06 Apr 04

click here , download the 30 day trial anti-trojan shield, install and run it. it will not delete any trojans it finds but it will advise you where they are on your system, then you can delete them yourself.

good luck, come back with the results & your version of windows if you need more help.

anon2004 15:54 06 Apr 04

You can easily find out if your pc is infected by goin on trojan scan. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…