triple jack plug extension

Air_Man 18:07 20 May 06

I am rearranging my office and want to move my base unit, but my Logitech X520 5.1 speakers are connected to the base unit from the Front Right Speaker. This uses 3 x jack plugs (front,rear & base/tweeter) but the cable is too short to reach to where I would like the base unit.

Does anyone know of a sinle cable, triple jack plug extension cable (I have seen singles, but don't want to buy 3 of them - I've too many cables as it is) or would it be relatively simple to cut and add new cable to each (prefer not to have to though).

Thx

Stuartli 18:21 20 May 06

I would think the most likely way to do it (apart from asking a local audio shop to make up the leads to the required lengths) is to use single and dual 3.5mm jackplug audio leads in combination - you are unlikely to find a three way version as there normally would be no call for it.

Air_Man 18:46 20 May 06

Thanks StuartLi. I look into that option. More cables... I'm currently looking at trying to find a way to organise/route around 30 so adding to it is not ideal (wifi/Bluetooth is not an option).

wjrt 18:55 20 May 06

would this do

click here

Air_Man 17:56 21 May 06

Thanks all. Urgency meant I ended up buying 3xsingle stereo cables and taping them together.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…