Tring to print two photo's on same page

w.oody 20:56 12 Feb 03

In Adobe photo deluxe , I was trying to print 2 X 100mm x 150mm photo's on the same page and I get a message saying " their is not enough free space on the hard drive which contains your system folder to print the current multiple image document . it also say's to free up more space on the hard drive containing your system folder . But how do I do this . Please help as I never had this problem with photo deluxe before

BrianW 22:17 12 Feb 03

Don't know how to solve your Adobe problem - but if it is urgent that you print the photos then, if you have Word you can insert the pictures, two to the page, sized as you want and print from there. Its a bodge - but as I say, a quick fix if needed.

BarryKeith 22:19 12 Feb 03

Sound as if the program is using hard drive space to set the page up. You would be better off with a program like Arcsoft Photoprinter LE which gives loads of layouts to print up to as many as 40 images to a page either the same or different sizes and orientations. I have used this program for many years, and with the complementary PhotoStudio that I obtained with it, I can do most things to adjust images prior to printing. If you cannot locate these particular programs, there are a few more available that will suffice, some of them free.

BarryKeith 22:19 12 Feb 03

Sounds as if the program is using hard drive space to set the page up. You would be better off with a program like Arcsoft Photoprinter LE which gives loads of layouts to print up to as many as 40 images to a page either the same or different sizes and orientations. I have used this program for many years, and with the complementary PhotoStudio that I obtained with it, I can do most things to adjust images prior to printing. If you cannot locate these particular programs, there are a few more available that will suffice, some of them free.

Pesala 22:24 12 Feb 03

How much free space do you have on your C:\ drive?

Filch 12:37 13 Feb 03

This is a standard problem with PhotoDeluxe. The way round it is

Open the fotos you want to print. Click File, then New. Size your new canvas as you will, set the resolution to say 300. Drag your fotos on to the new canvas. There you can size and move them as you want. To size, click on a corner and drag. To move, click in the middle and drag. When you size the new canvas, be sure to leave a margin for the printer - I usually leave half an inch.

leo49 21:49 13 Feb 03

Just came across this little program in a newsletter - might come in handy to you.

click here

Regards

Border View 21:52 13 Feb 03

Does no one come back with a "got it - solved" or otherwise.

algo mas 02:07 14 Feb 03

Download FREE Kodak software at click here.
This will allow you to print two or thirty pics on one page.

pj123 11:34 14 Feb 03

you could also go to here: click here and dowload a programme called pquicker3.1 that will also allow Index prints, 1, 2, 4, 8, 20, 40 on one piece of paper. It will work on any printer but obviously you wont get all of the facilities if you don't have an epson printer.

gilla 11:57 14 Feb 03

algomas, Which download from kodak do i need to print multiple pics?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5