Trigem computers

JoJoh 22:29 30 Mar 05

Hi - I wrote recently regarding a problem that I had with a Trigem computer.I have since tried several email addresses in order to get some graphic drivers but I have not had one response. Does anyone have any idea how to contact them. The computer is labelled as Tchncl but with a Trigem model and name on the back.

have you tried this. Found it on a link from also a very handy site to use
click here

Arnie 22:43 30 Mar 05

This is Trigem's website.

click here

JoJoh 06:47 31 Mar 05

Thanks for your help however I have already been down these routes without any success. Perhaps someone knows a contact for Tchncl who were the original re-sellers of the computer. The driver on the Trigem website is for Win95 and I am running Win98. Trigem have been really unhelpful.

Install and run Belarc Advisor, maybe it will list the installed graphics chip. Then try the manufacturers website for a driver. Or open the case and look for the ident printed on the graphics chip and search inputting the ident using yahoo or other search engine
Good luck

JoJoh 18:19 31 Mar 05

Thanks Nick - I will try this. It is unusual for a manufacturer to be so helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…