trial software time limit

inneedofhelp 18:21 20 Aug 04

hey guys, i have some software which runs out after a certain amount of time eg.30days. is there anyway of making it run longer as i only need it for one more project and i am not prepared to pay for it just for one more go. i've tried un-installing it and re-installing it, however it seems to know that i previsouly had it.

Forum Editor 18:32 20 Aug 04

but we're not here to help you cheat the software producer out of their money. You've used it for thirty days, and it's obviously proved itself, so you'll have to fork out for the software or stop using it.

Dorsai 18:39 20 Aug 04

I think you will find that changeing the date won't work. It's far too obvius a ploy, and the writer of the software has also thought of it.

If you do it will probably expire immidiatly.

I.E.

Last time i looked (the progran thinks) it was 20-08-04 and now it is the 19-08-04.. Somthing going on here, stop working...

Basically it's as FE said. Or find a mate who does not have this program, and do your PC project there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…