TR/Flashkiller.B

Derries 14:13 10 Feb 05

I downloaded a free anitvirus program called AntiVir and it detected a virus called
TR/FlashKiller.B I searched for it on google and only found non-english sites which
were not very descriptive. Can anyone tell me anything about this virus,and how to remove it.Thank's for any help.

Taff36 15:33 10 Feb 05

Is this an ongoing problem then? click here

Derries 17:16 10 Feb 05

Hi Taff. No not at all ,i came across that site in my serch for a cure.Very concerned when i read
Be careful! It will flash your BIOS after 30 Days of infection, and your harddrive will be formated. AntiVir is a very good virus scanner! Any information on this virus in English is hard to come by if in fact it is a virus.

Taff36 17:25 10 Feb 05

click here I read a few sites and believe it is called Bloodhound by Norton (Symantec) click here but I`ve searched some of the other AV sites and used the corresponding alias but search results come up with nothing. Have a good look yourself anyway - Good luck!

Derries 17:38 10 Feb 05

Thank you Taff i will study the link you gave me and have a go at getting rid of it.You have been very helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…