Trendmicro housecall trouble

Zurdo 20:55 30 Dec 05

Anyone else having trouble running Trend Micro's online antivirus scanner? It used to work great but looks like they have altered it recently and I can't seem to get it to work at all now.

rsinbad 21:13 30 Dec 05

i can't seem to get it working either best try later

VoG II 21:30 30 Dec 05

It is complaining that I don't have Java but I do.

Alternatives click here click here

p;3 21:36 30 Dec 05

I for another have had extensive problems with the house call; it has frozen my pc and attempted to disconnect my broadband; until it gets sorted I am going no where near it; this link click here goes to a completely different scanner which I for one have not tried but I understand is safe to use; I am trying to find out if/when trend has gotten itself back on its feet again; I do not like a program trying to disconnect my BB whcih trend tried at least twice before I gave up and "moved on":)

dewskit 22:20 30 Dec 05

I thought it was just me! Pleased others are having the same problems - guess it is they that have a problem with their site

p;3 22:31 30 Dec 05

from what I can gather they are having ,to put it mildy ,extensive problems with the site; I used to run a scan regularly from them before they changed the site; I am now waiting until they have sorted thmeselves out before I go anywhere near it again; to have my BB disconnected by it is not funny; might be an idea to post on forum (perhaps not this thread)when(or if (sorry trend micro but ....) it is deemed safe to try the site again :((

Philwane 06:49 31 Dec 05

I Used it yesterday and it worked fine

p;3 06:58 31 Dec 05

which site did you use?

PaulB2005 09:13 31 Dec 05

McAfee one tells me

"Your current browser is not supported.

To download and install McAfee software, your computer must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later. "

Running IE6 in Windows XP SP2.... Sadly typical of my personal experience with McAfee...

PaulB2005 09:15 31 Dec 05

click here

Can Scan a single file or scan the entire PC (or just critical areas, system folders etc etc)

Zurdo 13:44 31 Dec 05

Thanks to all for showing it wasn't my comp. at fault.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

What’s happening in VR right now: From psychedelic art to combat therapy

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes