Trendmicro housecall trouble

Zurdo 20:55 30 Dec 05

Anyone else having trouble running Trend Micro's online antivirus scanner? It used to work great but looks like they have altered it recently and I can't seem to get it to work at all now.

rsinbad 21:13 30 Dec 05

i can't seem to get it working either best try later

VoG II 21:30 30 Dec 05

It is complaining that I don't have Java but I do.

Alternatives click here click here

p;3 21:36 30 Dec 05

I for another have had extensive problems with the house call; it has frozen my pc and attempted to disconnect my broadband; until it gets sorted I am going no where near it; this link click here goes to a completely different scanner which I for one have not tried but I understand is safe to use; I am trying to find out if/when trend has gotten itself back on its feet again; I do not like a program trying to disconnect my BB whcih trend tried at least twice before I gave up and "moved on":)

dewskit 22:20 30 Dec 05

I thought it was just me! Pleased others are having the same problems - guess it is they that have a problem with their site

p;3 22:31 30 Dec 05

from what I can gather they are having ,to put it mildy ,extensive problems with the site; I used to run a scan regularly from them before they changed the site; I am now waiting until they have sorted thmeselves out before I go anywhere near it again; to have my BB disconnected by it is not funny; might be an idea to post on forum (perhaps not this thread)when(or if (sorry trend micro but ....) it is deemed safe to try the site again :((

Philwane 06:49 31 Dec 05

I Used it yesterday and it worked fine

p;3 06:58 31 Dec 05

which site did you use?

PaulB2005 09:13 31 Dec 05

McAfee one tells me

"Your current browser is not supported.

To download and install McAfee software, your computer must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later. "

Running IE6 in Windows XP SP2.... Sadly typical of my personal experience with McAfee...

PaulB2005 09:15 31 Dec 05

click here

Can Scan a single file or scan the entire PC (or just critical areas, system folders etc etc)

Zurdo 13:44 31 Dec 05

Thanks to all for showing it wasn't my comp. at fault.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…