Trend Micro Internet Security

maz2 00:37 27 Jul 04

I had a warning about My Doom from Trend Micro earlier and was told to update which I did, since then I have had a further 6 or 7 updates and when I ahve checked the logs they are for damage cleanup. It is also giving the info that the latest pattern file is 1.945 although even after installing the update mine is still showing 1.943 had anyone any ideas as to what is going on as it seems strange to receive so many updates in such a short space of time, I'm sure something is wrong, can anyone advise me please

maz2 10:32 27 Jul 04

I noticed then when the downloads were installing that they weren't going in correctly I had to uninstall and reinstall and then update. The only thing that I have installed is the Internet Explorer Navigator that was on the cover disc so I don't know if this interfered with it in some way, I've uninstalled that anyway and scanned my system and everything is working ok, be interesting to know if this has happened to anyone else though

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…