Trend Micro House Call

TN 14:22 11 Feb 07

I have a suspicion that my computer is being used to send emails from it. I have tried to run Trend Micro House Call and about half way through the check IE closes down without warning. I normally use Comodo Firewall, AVG Pro Virus Detector and Spy Bot Search and Destroy. None of these has reported anything amiss. However when I send emails to any large company they are returned as being 'Spam detected'. Any help or advice would be sincerely appreciated. BTW I am running XP Home on a computer with 1GB RAM and over 100GB Hard Disk space free.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:31 11 Feb 07

Antivirus on line checks:-
Panda click here
Trend Online Check click here
symantec click here
Kaspersky click here
McAfee click here
Bitdefender click here
RaAntivirus click here
3.CA click here

p;3 14:34 11 Feb 07

click here a squared too might be useful to run; just be aware of what it reports as some can be false positives

TN 13:33 12 Feb 07

Yes I used the Kaspersky and I had also used Noadware. After running these a couple of nasties were found. However I also read that Noadware was not a great program to have on one's computer and I uninstalled it. Since then a lot of my programmes are being stopped by my Firewall which says that these programmes have been modified by Noadware and could be harbousring a Trojan! Now I am trying to fidn out how to undo whatever the Noadware has done!!! Pass the whiskey!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…