//some 3rd party need geo

Traxdata Gold CDRs

layland 17:51 08 Jun 03

Does anyone know where I can get these discs from? Or Kodak GOld?
thanks

Agent Smith 22:16 08 Jun 03

click here To find out who manufactures Traxdata.

keith-236785 01:35 09 Jun 03

Have you looked at PC World?

layland 18:20 12 Jun 03

Agent Smith - thanks for the link, it seems that kodak make them but there is no reseller on the list. I suppose that I should see if kodak can resell then direct!
paperman27 - yea, I have had a look in PC World. I use to get them there or in Staples but everyone seems to have stopped selling them. I will try the kodak site.
Thanks for everything, if you can get any further info drop a line
Layland

Agent Smith 18:50 12 Jun 03

I have just had an e-mail from bigpockets.co.uk and they say that they are now Traxdata resellers.

Stuartli 19:54 12 Jun 03

Official Traxdata resellers no less...:-)

jazzypop 19:55 12 Jun 03
  The Sack 20:12 12 Jun 03

The CD Media list is years out of date, you can use Nero info tool or CDR identifer to find out who makes the discs.

FWIW the last lot of Traxdata discs i bought were CMC magnectics rated to 40X. They were crap and wouldnt burn over 24X without excessive C1 and C2 errors. Infiniti usualy stick to high quaility makes, other than that go for unbranded as they are ususaly sold by the maker. Nan Ya Plastics, Moser Bayer, SKC and TY are all qood stuff with Riteks next.

layland 20:18 13 Jun 03

Thanks guys, I know that many people have had probs with these but I have had a good time with them. I will try to look out for Gold with Ritek ut Kodak have responded with a reply.
Thanks for your time
layland

keith-236785 12:34 15 Jun 03

layland

if you are happy then please tick as resolved

good luck sourcing your discs

keith-236785 13:35 15 Jun 03

I have TWO 8*speed Traxdata Gold 74 min (650MB)cds if you want them.

also Kodak cd-r Ultima are Silver+Gold, dont know if thats any good but i have NINE of them, again only 74Min/650MB 12*speed (infoguard protection system)

best i can do, have a look at Morrisons Supermarket, i think thats where i got the Kodak ones from

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…