Transferring MP3 Files to CD

bartonside 16:00 24 Sep 09

I have just - for the first time - downloaded a CD from Amazon in MP3 format and the files have been placed in Windows Media Player. Is it possible to burn them on to a CD so that it will play in my ordinary CD player and in my car? Sorry to appear so dim!

InTheCity 16:05 24 Sep 09

Burn as audio cd.
How to do it, see
click here
the disc burnt should then be able to play in CD player and car.

bartonside 18:20 24 Sep 09

Well, so far so bad. I dragged the tracks across from the list that appeared after I had completed the download to the burn list, put a blank CD in the drive, clicked on Burn and received this message: Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.
I hate using WMP because it is so difficult to understand. Any ideas as to what I can do now?

eedcam 18:45 24 Sep 09

Would'nt touch WMM with a barge pole try Deep burner its free make sure you download the Free version just open it tick create audio cd add your files and you are done
click here

cocteau48 18:49 24 Sep 09

I was just about to write that I would not touch WMP with a barge pole and I see that eedcam as beaten me to it.
Another alternative ,free, ImgBurn click here

julius44 21:53 24 Sep 09

hello there just use itunes, its prob the best to use, and its totally free ive been using it for for years with no problems

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…