Transferring email addresses

shellship 17:24 17 Nov 06

I have a large number of email addresses in a Distribution List in MS Outlook which I wish to copy to a friend's machine to avoid him inputting them all individually. He has Outlook Express, not Outlook. I am sure this can be done but can't find out how.

rawprawn 17:28 17 Nov 06

Can you transfer them to Outlook express on your machine first, then save them to CD and load them onto his machine?
click here

shellship 17:51 17 Nov 06

Thanks. Will try this but will not reply again until Sunday - out tonight and at Murrayfield tomorrow.

Stuartli 17:59 17 Nov 06

All Microsoft products have a first class Help section and details of importing and exporting e-mail addresses, Address Book etc are fully detailed in both OE and Outlook.

shellship 17:46 21 Nov 06

Yes I know but it ain't helping me this time! I do not wish to export all my email addresses, just about 70 in a distribution list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…