Transfering a saved game from one pc to another.

HAYESBOY 09:29 05 Sep 03

Hello,
I am going to be changing PC's, and i am a Championship Manager fanatic who wants to know if i can transfer a saved game from my old PC to my new PC? Only problem is, that i will not have the two PC'S together at the same time.
Is there a way to save a game to disc and then transfer the game from the disc to the new hard drive?
Thanks.

brittas 09:53 05 Sep 03

As most saved games are well over 1.5 mb you cannot use a floppy. Try burning onto a cd. Simply go into explorer and find your game under programmes and generally there is a folder called "saved" or similar. Simply copy this to cd and then copy it from the cd into the same slot on your new pc. I am assuming that you have a cd writer.

Taff36 09:58 05 Sep 03

If you don`t have a CD writer on your old machine why not e-mail it to a friend and get him to e-mail it back when you have set up your new computer.

You may find that you can ZIP the file and span it across several floppies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…