Transfering Photos from Phone to PC

ponytail 08:52 30 May 09

Further to my post of earlier this wek.I have now installed Samsung PC Studio 3.Can someone advise how to transfer the photos.This is how far I have got.
Click on Samsung PC Studio 3
Click on phone explorer
Double click on images
Click my photos and picture appears
Now what do I do next to transfer the photos.

Andsome 09:04 30 May 09

I don't use my phone for photos personally, but have you tried dragging and dropping into a folder?

Technotiger 09:19 30 May 09

In Samsung Studio 3 ... in Folders and Files View -

1. Select the Phone area of the Tree View, and then the folder where the image is located.
2. Select the image to transfer, in the list on the right, right-click on it and select Copy.
3. In the PC Area of the Tree View, select the folder where the image is to be transferred. In the List View on the right, select an empty area, right-click and choose Paste.

john bunyan 11:20 30 May 09

Do you have a micro SD card in your phone? You can default photos and music to that, then take it out of the phone, mount it in the full size SD carrier then transfer pictures to your PC via a card reader. Also transfer mp3's to the card. Far easier than Samsung software. My grand daughter has a 2 Gig micro SD card for pix and music.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…