Transfering photos from I Phone to I Pad

ponytail 18:02 02 Jan 15

My wife bought the following from Amazon hoping she could use it to transfer photos from her camera to her I Pad

Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad

It is made I think by Betron or that is the name on the unit she also had another piece from Amazon delivered separately which she says goes with the one in the link.I am going to try and find it on Amazon and will put it's details on here when I find it in the meantime can anyone help.Thank's

ponytail 18:20 02 Jan 15

According to it's description on Amazon it says it is for Apple I Pad1,2 and 3 my wife has a Ipad air so maybe she has bought the wrong thing.The other part she ordered is this Dock Connector to USB Female Adapter Adaptor Cable Lead Camera Connection Kit for Apple iPad 1/2

Will try and have a word with the supplier

rdave13 18:32 02 Jan 15

The connection for the air is much smaller. It won't work. As for transferring from iPhone to iPad you get 5GB free storage with iCloud. click here

rdave13 18:39 02 Jan 15

If this is for the second purchase, that is also wrong.

This should work but please wait for someone to confirm it.

rdave13 18:44 02 Jan 15

It doesn't fit an iPhone apparently so use iCloud using your home internet connection to upload from the phone. Looks good to transfer from your camera's card though.

ponytail 18:58 02 Jan 15

I got it wrong she needs to take the memory card from her camera and use something like you suggested in your last reply although she has already had one like this and the end which fits into the I PAD came apart and seemed very fragile and would not take much to break it so need something sturdier

rdave13 18:59 02 Jan 15

Just as a matter of interest you can have OneDrive on your iPad air as well. If you have a Microsoft account then you have another 15GB cloud space you can use.

rdave13 19:00 02 Jan 15
  rdave13 19:04 02 Jan 15

Upload the photos to OneDrive using a Windows machine with a card reader or just connect the camera. Download the app on the apple machine and sign in . Give it a bit of time and you should be able to download on to the iPad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 2D animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes