transfering photos onto greeting cards

kels 05:02 28 Apr 03

Hi can anyone tell me how I transfer a photo from my picture gallery onto a greeting card produced on the corel print house project site. as you can probably tell I am new to computing.

Andsome 08:30 28 Apr 03

I always use PUBLISHER, but of course you may not have that. Have you tried clicking onto the photo in question and clicking COPY, then open up Coral again, and click PASTE. Having always used PUBLISHER, I cannot guarentee this but I cannot see why it should not work. You mention 'Coral print house project site', I take it that you are doing all this on line, isn't this rather costly? Can't you get hold of a publishing program on CD? Printmaster Gold may still be available.

graham√ 09:53 28 Apr 03

Simply print the photo as normal, but set the print properties to the size you want it to appear. You will have to experiment with blank paper to get the position right, and set the paper settings and levers on the printer before printing on card.

Andsome 10:27 28 Apr 03

It sounds as though kels is trying to make a greetings card, and this will be very difficult without a publishing program. It would mean printing each of the four pages seperately.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…