//some 3rd party need geo

transfer of tape and viynl to pc

ermann 03:10 07 Dec 05

I am about to purchase a new system and would like to to transfer tapes to .Any advice as to what software would be useful and wether a sound card woukd be advantageouse would be more than welcome

mole44 08:20 07 Dec 05

do a search in the helproom,you`ll find all you need there

csqwared 18:27 07 Dec 05

an d look here click here

Sirpad 02:40 08 Dec 05

Take a look at this..'Transferring LPs to CDR'

click here

curlylad 20:28 08 Dec 05

I can reccomend the Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 Deluxe I use this myself to put all my vinyl onto CD's.It will automatically take all the hisses and crackles etc out for you or you can do it yourself.I

The latest version is Audio Cleaning Lab 10 , you can see it here click here

As for the sound card your new system most likely already has a sound card fitted , if not then post back here and we will find something suitable for your needs.

Wak 14:06 09 Dec 05

If you have a CD-RW unit and NERO program then you have already got all you need.
click here

Wak 16:36 09 Dec 05

Sorry Ermann, After a quick glance at your posting I assumed it was the usual transfer from LP to CD but yours is to a PC.
However, it might still help you to click here

wee eddie 16:39 09 Dec 05

Don't throw away the originals

pj123 16:55 10 Dec 05
  ermann 03:00 15 Dec 05

many thanks for the ,almost,invaluable assistance.poor sinile old git is now suffering from information overload but is certain that
he is able to achive his goal

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…