Transfer Rate on HDD

Codi 20:57 09 Aug 04

How can I change the data transfer rate of my hard drive. I am using Pinnacle 7 and have transferred data ok in the past without a problem but since adding a new hard drive and making it the primary drive and using the original drive as a secondary drive the transfer rate is now below 4444k/ps and Studio will not transfer data below that rate.

CurlyWhirly 22:02 09 Aug 04

I don't think you can change the data transfer rate of your hard drive but if both your Master drive and Slave drive are on the same IDE channel this will certainly slow things down.
Have you tried putting (say) your Slave on the same IDE channel as say your CD/DVD drive?
CW

Chegs ® 00:45 10 Aug 04

I would have a look for another program to use,Studio often produced this message when running on my system,and I was using two SATA hdd's(ATA150)

If you haven't any other app to use,then try loading via Studio onto a clean/defragged partition(although if your running XP it has MovieMaker included)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…