Transfer old computer to new -emails & photos

Screamerjo 22:27 30 Nov 04

Hi, Want to transfer my emails from my old computer to my new one. Emails are currently in outlook express but would like to also transfer to outlook on my new computer.

I also have photos in Adobe Photodeluxe which I would like to save on my new computer. However don't have this package installed on my new one (and do not have disk).

My old computer has cd rom only and floppy of course, it is Windows 98. New Computer is XP, has cd/dvd rewriter (not that is much help).

I have bought a disgo lite 128mb and have tried transfering through the file and transfer wizard with no joy. Also tried the help provided by microsoft office online, no joy. All I want is my emails, address book and photos everything else I can live without.

VoG II 22:30 30 Nov 04
  Screamerjo 22:37 30 Nov 04

Thanks for the info. I shall purchase the cable tomorrow and confirm whether or not it works tomorrow evening, fingers crossed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…